skip to Main Content

Protecting Employers From Retaliation For Whistleblowing

Whether you have just started working for a new employer or have been part of a company for a long time, you may observe things that just do not seem right to you. The company may be requiring employees to engage in certain behaviors or the business itself may implement practices that could potentially be unlawful.

You may be concerned about the impact upon your career by reporting this conduct. If your employer learns that you have reached out and alerted the proper authorities about your concerns, it is not allowed to retaliate against you for doing so.

Under California state laws as well as federal laws, whistleblowers retain certain rights for reporting unlawful actions. The lawyers at the Law Office of David C. Winton, have over six decades of combined legal experience helping employees throughout the East Bay Area with whistleblowing and retaliation claims.

Assisting Professionals Who Report Wrongful Conduct In The Workplace

Our team has assisted clients in many professional fields and understands the unique issues associated with various occupations. From executives at Silicon Valley businesses to managers of establishments throughout the region, we work tirelessly to evaluate workplace conduct and then hold employers responsible for acts of retaliation.

We know your career means everything to you, and we want to make sure you have a future in your chosen profession. We will approach your case with care and compassion, helping you determine the right direction to protect your rights and your career. We want you to be informed about your case, and we will proactively identify issues we need to address at each step along the way.

Free Consultations Available With An Experienced Legal Team

If you would like to know more about your options, we invite you to reach out to us by calling 415-985-2111 or by sending us an email to arrange a time to talk to our attorneys. We can help you protect your career from unlawful actions by your employer.

Back To Top